Are you a highly motivated and confident person looking for a great new job opportunity in sales?
Then look no further...
This company is a specialist Electronic Component Distributor with offices worldwide and a global customer base. They are growing at a rapid rate and need the very best motivated and ambitious individuals to join their team in this exciting position.
Pro-actively seek out new B2B opportunities over the telephone while building long-term relationships with customers.
- To build and develop an outbound B2B database of potential customers using the Internet, social media and industry databases.
- To build and manage an account base via telemarketing.
- Build long term relationships with your customers while obtaining regular business.
- Working with Purchasing and Marketing departments to help meet customer's requirements.
Performance will be measured specifically in the following areas:
- 50 Potential customers added to the database on a monthly basis.
- 80 calls a day / 25 decision makers per day
- GP revenue to be met in line with targets
- Enjoy your work, have fun and be a great team member
- Be proactive and have a great attitude
- Achieve all KPI's set by your Manager, which includes, profiles, calls numbers, decision makers, requirements, quotes, orders, etc.
Must have the right attitude with the hunger to succeed
- Self-motivated and persistent, able to learn quickly and work under pressure with minimum direction
- Be able to work on own initiative and have a "can do attitude"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
They need sales people of the utmost integrity who possess an exceptional work ethic, certainly previous sales experience is an advantage however full training will be given.
Benefits for working with this company
The position is highly focused towards meeting and exceeding specific objectives so therefore comes with a basic package plus progression within a 5-tiered structure which allows for increases to salary and bonuses based upon targets being reached.
The average person in their 2nd year earns a minimum of £30,000. Full structured training programme for the 1st year will be implemented.
Other benefits are:
- 37.75 hours per week
- Salary £20,000 (plus generous uncapped commission)
- NHS Top up plan
- Additional company bonus available
- Quarterly company social events
- Free on-site Parking
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression, through to an account management position
- Long term prospects with a strong company
Please apply today with your CV and explain why you believe you would be great at this position.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.