This IT specialist is looking to recruit an Implementation Engineer to install, service and repair colour and mono photocopiers, printers and MFDs/MFPs.
The successful candidate will be expected to continue the company's reputation of providing exceptional customer service.
To attend and work on various customer sites to provide support of both IT software applications and hardware products within the required service level agreement and to provide technical support to other staff in engineering services.
- Repair, maintenance and installation of a wide range of IT Hardware including PC's, laptops, printers and associated peripherals
- Basic problem solving
- Desk side assistance
- Software problem solving
- Installation of hardware, movement of hardware
- Regular contact with call schedulers
- To achieve key performance indicators
- To represent the business in a highly professional manner at all times
- Commitment to surpass customer expectation
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience installing, networking, servicing and repairing colour and mono photocopiers, printers and MFDs/MFPs
- Manufacturer training - HP and Xerox preferred but will consider candidates who have completed accredited manufacturer training on any of the following brands - Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Sharp, Toshiba, Samsung
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Experience installing and configuring print and document management software such as Equitrac, PaperCut, SafeCom, eCopy etc.
- Good experience gained in computer hardware repair
- Good knowledge of HP products including pc's, laptops, printers and servers
- Good software skills/knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with customers
- Full UK driving license required as travel to customer sites will be required (Based out of Leeds)
Salary - Excellent salary + travel
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.