Location: 10 miles out of Cardiff
More than 1,000 years of experience have made this company the leader in the art of coin making, with its high quality work recognised and valued worldwide. They are the world's leading export mint, making coins and medals for over 40 countries every year.
Up to £45k (DOE) plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM147
You will be responsible for leading the team to deliver the onsite activity schedule, sales forecasting, product launches, website development, analytics analysis and overall digital team focus to drive delivery of targets.
- Develop the trading/promotional plan to drive and increase the value and sales frequency of their customers through customer journeys, testing & competitor analysis. Manage and implement the plan.
- Create quarterly and monthly granular campaigns, liaising closely with marketing members of the team to ensure plans are achievable and on track at all times.
- Plan and deliver suitable trading campaigns from brief through to post campaign analysis as well as working with design team and agency to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Work with Google analytics to review trading results ensure that KPI targets are met or exceeded at all times. Provide accurate and timely management information as required.
- Manage the relationships with any relevant external agencies and suppliers to agree and develop the website continuous improvement roadmap.
- Work with analytical team members (internal and agency) to identify distinct segments within the customer profile and deliver a personalised experience to those segments.
- Ensure that appropriate controls, approvals processes and procedures are followed including agency management, budget control and reporting and marketing collateral approval.
- Ensure that the team is delivering the digital marketing plan, traffic targets, key KPI's and are aligned to one strategy.
Skills and experience:
- Significant trading & team management experience in a commercial environment ideally with multiple brands and product offerings
- Experience of owning sales targets and stock forecasting
- Experience of customer journeys and personalisation
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies
- Experience or understanding of digital marketing channels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relevant qualifications e.g. relevant degree or recognised marketing qualification
- Previous experience of managing the sales process with High Net Worth individuals would be advantageous
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from them within 3 weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, they are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.