- Leading Deal Advisory team in the UK
- International Applications considered
Details about the Client
- KPMG is a market leader in the Deal Advisory - Transactions Service space notably executing some of the largest deals across the nation.
- The Market is consistently delivering business and KPMG looks to grow its high octane offering which offers Managers and Senior Managers exposure to a diverse range of projects for leading private equity houses and deals on varied projects.
- Confidence is steadily growing within the private equity (PE) sector. There is increased deal activity, a strong exit market and exceptional fundraising opportunities.
- The European business remit opens up the international exposure to a variety of company structures to give the successful applicant a wider breadth of experience in the top tier segment.
- The Private Equity Group (PEG) of KPMG focuses on the specific needs of some of the world's most prestigious Private Equity houses.
- KPMG PEG growth has stemmed from Private Equity becoming a significant alternative to capital markets for companies in UK and Europe seeking capital.
Detailed Job Description
- Provide the highest level of service possible to clients by overseeing, managing and executing Financial Due Diligence projects simultaneously for large, complex work streams.
- Liaise with Partners and Senior Management internally and externally to build, develop and maintain relationships for business development.
- Working within fixed deadlines to deliver accurate results for top tier clients that may include Private Equity clients.
- Using correct risk management procedures to identify and manage all risks effectively.
- Identifying and ensuring the development of individuals within the team by way of implementing personalised development strategies and targets.
- Strong history in Transactions Services executing Financial Due Diligence for Large and Mid-tier clients
- Ability to navigate and manage multiple teams to deliver on numerous, complex work streams across a variety disciplines
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification with strong academics
- Analytical approach to build tailored solutions from interpreted data
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Demonstrated delivery on transaction service projects to a clients
- The role will be based in London but some European based projects may require travel to mainland Europe
- Private Equity experience
What's on offer
- International team, diverse culture and dynamic working environment
- Unparalleled remuneration package
- Great European market exposure offering robust deal value
- Opportunity to expand your local experience and gain deep sector knowledge
- Path to Partnership is clear and tangible
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.